Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish.
You can cook Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish
- Prepare 500 g of beef/1kg beef.
- You need 2 pcs of carrots 🥕.
- Prepare 2 pcs of potato 🥔.
- Prepare 1 pc of bell pepper green.
- Prepare 1 pc of bell pepper red (add color) optional.
- You need 5 pcs of hotdog.
- Prepare 250 g of liver (chicken).
- Prepare of Pepper corn.
- Prepare 1 of whole Onion.
- It’s 3 pcs of Garlic.
- It’s of Laurel (bay leaf)?.
- You need 2 tbsp of Peanut butter.
- It’s 1 pack of Caldereta Mixture (easy mix).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Cheese (optional).
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Beef Caldereta/Menudo 😋 Pinoy Dish step by step
- Cut the beef in a small square bite size meat. Also other ingredients like veggies..
- Boil the beef with pepper corn, laurel, salt in a casserole for a medium fire until achieve the exact tender of the beef. It takes a lot of time if you use stove. Used pressure cooker or rice cooker for easy boiling 😁😁😁..
- After boiling the beef… Saute garlic,onions,bell peppers,hotdog and liver (make sure to boil the liver separate before cutting) in a wok then add the beef only and start stir frying to make the beef more flavorful add some salt and pepper..
- Add the carrots and potato. Then let it simmer until half cook..
- Pour the caldereta mix and tomato paste for add color. Add the beef stock..
- Put peanut butter and cheese to make it creamier..
- Then add salt and pepper according to your taste..
- Enjoy your Caldereta or Menudo (Filipino Fiesta Dish) 😋😋😋😍😍😍.