Chicken and brie melt. Top chicken with brie and cover skillet with a lid. Garnish with parsley and serve warm. When chicken is done, place slices of Brie over the top.
Photo about Chicken, brie and cranberry sauce, piled onto cheese bread and baked in the oven. Baked Brie is, quite simply, the best melted cheese in the world. When you cut through the rind and the inside comes pouring out like lava, you'll forget all your troubles. You can cook Chicken and brie melt using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and brie melt
- You need 1 of bread roll of choice.
- It’s 50 grams of brie, sliced.
- You need 3 of or 4 slices cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of a few sprigs of chive, optional.
- Prepare of sweet chilli sauce, optional.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- It’s of salt and pepper, optional.
Unwrap brie and place in a small, shallow ovenproof dish slightly larger than the brie OR a piece of crumbled baking / parchment paper. Brie is a popular creamy, soft-ripened cheese with a bloomy rind. It is equally delicious at room temperature or baked, and can be mild to Brie and Camembert are both soft-ripened cheeses made from cow's milk and have edible white mold rinds. Although their flavors are similar, brie is milder with.
Chicken and brie melt instructions
- Cut roll in half and lightly toast it. Butter it..
- Put a layer of brie over both top and bottom of roll..
- Put under a hot grill/broiler for a few minutes until brie has started to melt..
- Layer chicken over bottom half of roll..
- Lightly season tomato (optional). Place over chicken..
- Chop chives if using and sprinkle over other toppings..
- Top with sweet chilli sauce if using..
Chicken-and-Brie Sandwich with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes. A good balsamic vinegar makes all the difference in the roasted tomatoes, whose heat will immediately melt the soft Brie. There's no need to cut the rind off the Brie, since it's edible. If your skillet is oven proof cover it or transfer chicken to a baking dish (and cover) I was concerned brie cheese would melt and leak out but the juices created the most delicious sauce you pour on chicken and a side you serve chicken. Creamy melted Brie with tender chicken, the crunch and tart-sweetness of Granny Smith apples, and maple-tinged Dijon?