Rice Cooked With Bamboo shoots.
You can have Rice Cooked With Bamboo shoots using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Cooked With Bamboo shoots
- You need 2 of go (about 150 grams) Rice.
- You need 200 g of bamboo Shoot.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dashi-no-moto(instant bouillon).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Rice Cooked With Bamboo shoots instructions
- Cut Bamboo Shoots..
- Put cooking sake,sweet sake,Dashi-no-moto,salt,soy sauce and water into a rice cooker..
- Add Bamboo shoots to above ②.
- Turn on the rice cooker..