author: Lottie Myers
– “5 potatoes” – “3-4 tbsp Potato Starch” – “1 tsp Green laver aonori” – “2 tbsp Cheese” – “1 tsp Sweet potato powder if you have” – “1 tbsp vegetable oil” – “2 tbsp Sugar” – “2 tbsp Soy sauce” – “100 ml Water with a little starch dissolved”
– “Boil potatoes until softened.” – “While still hot, mash them up.” – “Put in potato starch and mash with potatoes.” – “Divide potatoes into 3 portions.” – “white): Form into small, round dumplings as is.” – “purple): Mix in cheese. I also mixed in some sweet potato powder to throw in something extra and give color. Form into rounds like a dumplings.” – “green): Mix in green laver (ao-nori) and form into dumplings.” – “Heat a little vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry surface of the dumplings” – “Make the sauce for white dumplins): Heat sugar and soy sauce in a pan and boil down. After boiling, add some water starch dissoved in it and cook until it has thickened.” – “Pour the sauce over the white dumplings”
– three – colors – imomochi
katakunci: three colors imomochi
nutrition: 226 calories
![Three colors Imo-mochi (Potato rice cake)](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/1ea39f6fbdd0c0b0/751x532cq70/three-colors-imo-mochi-potato-rice-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, three colors imo-mochi (potato rice cake). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Three colors Imo-mochi (Potato rice cake) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Three colors Imo-mochi (Potato rice cake) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
While still hot, mash them up. Imo Mochi (Potato Rice Cakes) are one of the very popular Traditional Hokkaido snacks. The texture is chewy like Mochi, coated with addictive sweet soy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have three colors imo-mochi (potato rice cake) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Three colors Imo-mochi (Potato rice cake):
1. Prepare 5 potatoes 1. Take 3-4 tbsp Potato Starch 1. Make ready 1 tsp Green laver (ao-nori) 1. Get 2 tbsp Cheese 1. Make ready 1 tsp Sweet potato powder (if you have) 1. Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil 1. Take 2 tbsp Sugar 1. Prepare 2 tbsp Soy sauce 1. Prepare 100 ml Water with a little starch dissolved
The beautiful purple color is due to the powerful antioxidant. Mochi rice cakes are a sweet Asian dessert treat, now in rainbow colors. A soft and chewy texture, these rice cakes will disappear before you know it. Eat them by themselves, or use them as a topping in your ice cream or cereal.
##### Instructions to make Three colors Imo-mochi (Potato rice cake):
1. Boil potatoes until softened. 1. While still hot, mash them up. 1. Put in potato starch and mash with potatoes. 1. Divide potatoes into 3 portions. 1. white): Form into small, round dumplings as is. 1. purple): Mix in cheese. I also mixed in some sweet potato powder to throw in something extra and give color. Form into rounds like a dumplings. 1. green): Mix in green laver (ao-nori) and form into dumplings. 1. Heat a little vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry surface of the dumplings 1. Make the sauce for white dumplins): Heat sugar and soy sauce in a pan and boil down. After boiling, add some water starch dissoved in it and cook until it has thickened. 1. Pour the sauce over the white dumplings
Mochi (Japanese: 餅, もち) is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch. Peel the purple potatoes and place in cold water in a saucepan. Combine the mashed potato with the glutinous rice flour and sugar, and knead well to a smooth dough – it should be soft but resistant, "like an earlobe". Trova immagini stock HD a tema Japanese Food Imomochicheese Potato Rice Cake e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock. Migliaia di nuove immagini di alta qualità aggiunte ogni giorno.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food three colors imo-mochi (potato rice cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!