Sweet Orange Cake.
You can have Sweet Orange Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Orange Cake
- It’s of All-purpose flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Softened unsalted butter.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Grated zest of 3 oranges.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Orange juice.
Sweet Orange Cake instructions
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Butter a 10 x 20-cm (4 x 8-inch) loaf pan. Line the pan with parchment paper, letting the paper hang over the long sides..
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Set aside..
- In another bowl, cream the butter with the sugar and the orange zest using an electric mixer. Add the eggs one at a time and beat until smooth. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients, alternating with the orange juice. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 1 hour..
- Let cool partially. Unmould onto a cooling rack and let cool. If the cake is for a picnic, wrap in a clean tea towel or place in an aluminum cake tin..