Homemade Fried Rice.
You can cook Homemade Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Fried Rice
- It’s 2 of celery sticks.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 5 of slices of bacon.
- You need 1 of hand full of lettus.
- You need 1 1/2 of cups of rice.
- It’s 75 grams of of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of a couple drips of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 of drops of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of of chilli coarse.
- It’s tbsp of olive oil.
Homemade Fried Rice instructions
- Put 1 1/2 cups of rice in rice cooker and let that cook..
- Chop all ingredients finely and chuck into pan on high heat with a drizzel of olive oil. Add minced garlic chilli then stir.
- Add two drops of worcestershire sauce and some cracked pepper to your liking then stir I dont add salt because of the bacon and soy sauce but its up to you if u want to add salt..
- Once rice is cooked chuck straight into the pan with everything else add 3 to 5 drops of soy sauce and stir through ingredients..
- Once mixed through evenly serve up and enjoy. Tastes better then you think and made with only left overs that I had in the fridge..