Salmon Japanese Riceballs.
You can cook Salmon Japanese Riceballs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Japanese Riceballs
- You need 1/2 can of Salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Japanese short grain rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black sesame seeds for decoration.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Salmon Japanese Riceballs step by step
- Cook rice in rice cooker..
- Let rice cool..
- Drain salmon from can..
- Break salmon into small pieces..
- Mix rice with mayonnaise, salt and pepper, toasted sesame seeds and salmon..
- Put rice in plastic wrap and mold into a ball shape..
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top of rice balls..