Mike's Seafood Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's seafood enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Seafood Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Seafood Enchiladas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mike's seafood enchiladas using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Seafood Enchiladas:
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood [all rough chopped or fine minced].
- Prepare 4 of Medium Lobster Tails [split & lifted from shell].
- Get 1 Pound of LG Raw Scallops.
- Make ready 1 Pound of Medium Raw Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of Can Crab Meat [check for any shells].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 Cube of Salted Butter.
- Make ready of ● For The Enchilada Filling.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green & Yellow Bell Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Diced White Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream Or Half & Half.
- Take 1 Cup of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Get 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [fully drained].
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 Can of Seafood Stock [only as or, if needed].
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Take 1 of Minced Jalepeno [+ reserves for garnish].
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Toppers & Garnishments [see above for others].
- Get as needed of Guacamole.
- Get 12 of " Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Can of Hatch Enchilada Sauce [use as needed].
Steps to make Mike's Seafood Enchiladas:
- Quarter your large raw scallops, add your de-veined and deshelled shrimp and crab meat with butter and everything in the seafood section. Simmer for three minutes..
- Season and broil your lobster tails at 400° for 10 minutes. We typically use a Himalayan Salt Brick to seat them upon..
- Chop all vegetables and seafood..
- Add cheeses and creams. Mix well..
- Fresh flour tortillas pictured.
- Over stuff your warmed tortillas and roll them up tightly..
- You can go with 6" tortillas to make this recipe go much further..
- Coat with shredded Mexican 3 Cheese..
- Top with all reserves. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes uncovered..
- Lightly top at service with warmed Hatch Green Chili Enchilada Sauce..
- Serve piping hot..
- Garnish well! Enjoy!.
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to find that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have much more than others. Your system will use these fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body needs to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
When it comes to sitting down to an evening meal you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Now when you decide to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.