Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice.
You can have Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt with ground parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- It’s 1 of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 6 of tilapia.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
Tilapia, Asparagus, White Rice step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix lemon pepper, garlic salt with ground parsley, and sea salt..
- Rinse asparagus and cut about inch from bottom. Place in baking pan sprayed with Pam. Drizzle with Olive oil and sprinkle with some seasoning mixture. Place in Oven 8-10 mins..
- Place rice and water in rice cooker..
- Rinse Tilapia, pat dry, sprinkle one side with seasoning mix and place with seasoned side on bottom in a separate baking pan sprayed with Pam. After all tilapia is on pan, drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle remaining seasoning mix on top side and zest lemon on top. Place in Oven 20-25mins..