Warm and Cozy Sweet Potato Pound Cake.
You can have Warm and Cozy Sweet Potato Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm and Cozy Sweet Potato Pound Cake
- Prepare of Sweet potato (unpeeled).
- Prepare of Sweet potato (peeled).
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Cake flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Warm and Cozy Sweet Potato Pound Cake step by step
- Bring the butter and eggs to room temperature. Sift the cake flour and baking powder while you are microwaving the sweet potato..
- Wash the unpeeled sweet potato (65 g) and cut into 0.8 cm cubes. You will put these on top of the dough later..
- Add the milk and maple syrup to Step 2, and microwave for 5 minutes..
- This is how they will look after being microwaved..
- Peel the sweet potato (250 g), chop finely and put into a bowl. Microwave until the color turns yellow and becomes tender enough to mash..
- You can mash it like this..
- Put the butter into a bowl, whip with a whisk. Add the granulated sugar in 2 batches and mix..
- Add an egg at a time and mix well..
- Add the mashed sweet potatoes and mix..
- Add the sifted cake flour and baking powder, and mix until it's no longer floury..
- Coat a pound cake pan with butter. Pour the batter into the cake pan, tap lightly onto the counter to even out the surface. Sprinkle the Step 4 and black sesame seeds..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C. When it's baked, remove from the pan and wrap with cling film to cool. It's done..