Sweet Potato Cake Made with Pancake Mix.
You can cook Sweet Potato Cake Made with Pancake Mix using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cake Made with Pancake Mix
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Baked or steamed sweet potato.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Pancake mix.
- You need of Margarine.
- You need of Eggs.
Sweet Potato Cake Made with Pancake Mix instructions
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Coat the mould with oil and flour or line with parchment paper..
- Process all the ingredients in a mixer or a food processor, then pour the batter into the mould..
- Bake for 45-55 minutes in the preheated oven and it's done. Enjoy after chilling it in the fridge..
- This is a healthy version with no margarine. This is really moist and tasty..