MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE. Join Blove and It'sDarius for a home cooked meal and some fun. On the menu: Fried Pork Chops and Green Beans. Rice, plain water, brown sugar, cooking oil, grated garlic, sliced ginger, sliced big red indian onion, ground blackpepper.
It's just all these comforting things jiving together in just one pan and eaten with a fork. Rice with mushrooms, garlic, onion – who could beat that? You can also use it as a main meal if you add cooked chicken after the rice is cooked. You can cook MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE
- Prepare of RICE.
- It’s 2 cup of RICE.
- You need 950 ml of PLAIN WATER.
- You need 1 tsp of BROWN SUGAR.
- It’s of MUSHROOM FILLING.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of COOKING OIL.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of GRATED GARLIC.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of SLICED GINGER.
- You need 1 cup of SLICED BIG RED INDIAN ONION.
- You need 1 tsp of GROUND BLACKPEPPER.
- You need 1 tsp of SUGAR.
- You need 1 tbsp of OYSTER SOUCE.
- You need 3 tsp of SALT.
- You need 1 tsp of STOCK POWDER.
- You need 1 tbsp of SWEET BLACK SOY KETCHUP.
- It’s 1 tbsp of SALTY BLACK SOY KETCHUP.
- Prepare 1 tsp of BLACK THICK SOY KETCHUP.
- You need 500 grams of CHICKEN – CUT INTO 12 PCS.
- You need 300 grams of DRY MUSHROOM (MORE OR LESS IF YOU WANT – I LOVES TO USE DRY SHITAKE MUSHROOM).
I just finished making the best mushroom rice ever and hubby said the greens i made to go with it were not even needed. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Delicious Homemade Mushroom Risotto On Rustic. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Homemade wrappers with with sticky rice, mushrooms, and peas are perfect when dipped in a bit of soy sauce and chili oil.
MOMI HOMEMADE MUSHROOM RICE instructions
- WASH THE RICE AND COOK WITH THE PLAIN WATER + BROWN SUGAR FOR 15-20 MINUTES AT MEDIUM TO LOW HEAT OR JUST USE A RICE COOKER.
- SOAK THE DRY MUSHROOM WITH SOME HOT WATER FOR 10 MINUTES THEN CUT AND SLICE THEM. KEEP AND USE THE WATER LATER.
- IN A LARGE PAN, PREHEAT THE COOKING OIL FOR 3-5 MINUTES AT HIGH HEAT. ADD IN THE GARLIC, GINGER, ONION AND LET THEM SIMMER FOR FEW MINUTES.
- ADD IN THE SLICED MUSHROOM WITHOUT THE WATER AND STIR THEM FOR FEW MINUTES THEN ADD IN THE CHICKEN AND THE WATER USED TO SOAK THE MUSHROOM EARLIER.
- ADD IN THE REMAINING INGREDIENTS ALL AT ONCE. STIR THEM TO MIX WELL AND LET THEM SIMMER FOR 5-10 MINUTES AT MEDIUM TO LOW HEAT. ADD SOME WATER IF THE MIXTURE IS TOO DRY. NEED THE MUSHROOM MIXTURE TO HAVE SOME LIQUID BUT NOT TO MUCH LIQUID.
- TAKE OUT HALF OF THE COOKED RICE FROM THE RICE COOKER.
- TURN OFF THE HEAT AND TAKE THE COOKED MUSHROOM INTO THE RICE COOKER AND ADD IN THE RICE BACK INTO THE RICE COOKER. RECOOK FOR 5-10 MINUTES OR BAKE AT 200/400 FOR 10-15 MINUTES.
- SERVE WHILE HOT FOR LUNCH OR DINNER.
This homemade mushroom shumai recipe is super easy to make. Today, we're going with a vegetarian version made with sticky rice, mushrooms, and peas-perfect when. How to make from scratch homemade cream of mushroom soup. Avoid the cans and make your own version of this delightful soup! The mushroom flavor pairs really well with beef, and the creaminess it adds transforms the dish from homey to sophisticated.