You can have Cookie Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie Cake
- You need of Yogurt.
- It’s of Chocolate Cookies.
- You need of QimiQ.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of berries (strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries.
Cookie Cake instructions
- Put all of the cookies in a bowl and smash them into smaller pieces.
- Fill the smashed cookies in a cake-pan.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the cookies. This will make them "stick together" better. You can take more or less butter as you prefer. I personally like to take a litte bit more..
- Put the berries over it. You can take and mix which you want. In this case I take blueberries and strawberries. Raspberries are also great..
- Mix the yogurt and QimiQ (make sure they are well mixed)..
- Pour the mix over the cookies and the berries.
- Now put it in the fridge and let the cake rest for a few hours (at lest three to four). In this time the yogurt-Qimiq-mix and the cookie-butter-mix go a little bit harder so it does not stream and crumble away when you want to eat it..