Salmon Rice Top Sesame Seeds.
You can cook Salmon Rice Top Sesame Seeds using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Rice Top Sesame Seeds
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce or light soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted black and white sesame.
- You need 2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s of samon option.
- Prepare 1 cup of grilled or baked salmon fillet.
Salmon Rice Top Sesame Seeds step by step
- Toast black and white sesame seed on a pan for a minute then set aside.
- Baked or grilled salmon then flake the flesh snd set aside.
- Cooked white rice as usual then add cooked salmon flake with fish sauce and pepper and mix well then baked it for another 5 minute in a rice cooker.
- Spoon enough salmon rice unto a serbing bowl and press firmly then turn over and serve salmon rice top toasted sesame seed.
- Salmon rice top with steamed egg then top spicy sauce.