author: Maggie Reeves
– “1/2 kg cauliflower” – “1/2 cup gram flour” – “1 egg” – “1/2 tsp black pepper” – “1/2 tsp roasted cumin crushed” – “3 tbsp oil” – “1/2 tsp Tandoori chicken masala” – “1/2 tsp sabzi masala” – “as needed Salt”
– “Cut cauliflower into steaks. Length wise 1.5 inch. Put it ready” – “In a bowl take gram flour, add cumin powder, black pepper, egg, both masalas. Mix all ingredients well and put it ready.” – “Now in a pan take oil, heat up. Slow the flame.” – “Dip cauliflower steaks one by one in baisan and then put in pan. From time to time turn it's sides so that it fried well.” – “Cook until it's colour change and it fried well then turn off flame.” – “Transfer it to plate and serve it with raita😋.”
– crispy – cauliflower – steaks
katakunci: crispy cauliflower steaks
nutrition: 134 calories
![Crispy Cauliflower steaks](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6079abb682a00449/751x532cq70/crispy-cauliflower-steaks-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy cauliflower steaks. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Cauliflower steaks is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crispy Cauliflower steaks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook crispy cauliflower steaks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cauliflower steaks:
1. Prepare 1/2 kg cauliflower 1. Prepare 1/2 cup gram flour 1. Get 1 egg 1. Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp roasted cumin (crushed) 1. Take 3 tbsp oil 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp Tandoori chicken masala 1. Make ready 1/2 tsp sabzi masala 1. Make ready as needed Salt
##### Steps to make Crispy Cauliflower steaks:
1. Cut cauliflower into steaks. Length wise 1.5 inch. Put it ready 1. In a bowl take gram flour, add cumin powder, black pepper, egg, both masalas. Mix all ingredients well and put it ready. 1. Now in a pan take oil, heat up. Slow the flame. 1. Dip cauliflower steaks one by one in baisan and then put in pan. From time to time turn it's sides so that it fried well. 1. Cook until it's colour change and it fried well then turn off flame. 1. Transfer it to plate and serve it with raita😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crispy cauliflower steaks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!