author: John Wade
– “3/4 cups mashed kabocha squash” – “1 egg beaten” – “3/4 cup almond flour” – “2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese” – “1/2 tbsp unsalted butter melted” – “1/2 tsp garlic powder” – ” Other ingredients” – “1/3 cup spaghetti sauce” – “1/2 cup mozzarella cheese” – “12 slices pepperoni or to taste” – ” Red pepper flakes optional” – ” Dried parsley flakes optional”
– “Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper.” – “In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set.” – “Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.” – “Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted.” – “Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired.”
– kabochacrust – pepperoni – pizza
katakunci: kabochacrust pepperoni pizza
nutrition: 207 calories
![KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/df9decc52f4076c0/751x532cq70/kabocha-crust-pepperoni-pizza-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA is something which I have loved my entire life.
If you have not tried this recipe please do you won't regret it. Pepperoni Pizza is one of my favorite things. Jenny's pepperoni pizza is so crispy, you can hear the crunch!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA:
1. Prepare 3/4 cups mashed kabocha squash 1. Prepare 1 egg beaten 1. Get 3/4 cup almond flour 1. Prepare 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese 1. Get 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter melted 1. Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1. Make ready Other ingredients: 1. Make ready 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce 1. Make ready 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese 1. Get 12 slices pepperoni or to taste 1. Take Red pepper flakes optional 1. Take Dried parsley flakes optional
We start with our preservative free crust, stuffed full with cheese and then topped with our signature sauce, made from scratch using California vine ripened. How to make Thin Crust Pizza at home. A simple and easy recipe for homemade pizza dough, topped with pepperoni and mushroom. Thin Crust Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza.
##### Steps to make KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA:
1. Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper. 1. In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set. 1. Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. 1. Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted. 1. Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired.
Top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Pepperoni is widely available at grocery stores, and with a few additional basic ingredients like pizza sauce, mozzarella, Parmesan and Pillsbury pizza crust, you can have a whole pepperoni. You won't miss the gluten in this crust! Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. I love super crispy pizza and those pizza pans with holes really work!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kabocha-crust pepperoni pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!