Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can have Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare 1 of FOR CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely grated lemon zest.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 large of egg yolk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of FOR FROSTING.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tsp of finely grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 4 of sliced strawberrys and sprinkles for garnish.
Honey/Lemon/Ricotta Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- MAKE FROSTING.
- With an electric mixer beat cream cheese until creamy, add the butter and mix until light and fluffy, add honey,vanilla and salt and lemon zest beat in. Chill in refrigerator 2 hours until it is of spreadable consistancy.
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour,baking powder, baking sod and salt,mix well.
- In a large bowl with a wire whisk combine the honey with the ricotta, oil, lemon zest and vanilla. Whisk in the eggs and egg yolk.Add flour mixture alternating with sour cream in 3 additions, fold gently just to blend..
- Spoon the batter evenly into the lined cupcake tins, Bake 20 to 25 minutes until light golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on racks..
- When cupcakes are cool and frosting is set frost cupcakes with frosting. Garnish with sprinkles and a strawberry slice. Store cupecakes chilled in refigerator..