author: Calvin Thompson
– “6 servings” – “1 flatbread pizza crust” – “3-4 tablespoons basil pesto” – “1/4 cup turkey or chicken cooked and diced” – ” Baby spinach” – “1 small red onion diced” – “1-2 tablespoons roasted red pepper” – “1-2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes” – ” Herb goats milk cheese crumbled”
– “Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius.” – “Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good).” – “Spread basil pesto onto flatbread.” – “Top with diced turkey or chicken.” – “Add baby spinach.” – “Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion.” – “Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings.” – “Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden.”
– pesto – flatbread – pizza
katakunci: pesto flatbread pizza
nutrition: 231 calories
![Pesto Flatbread Pizza](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/cb80d0f0fd4b9569/751x532cq70/pesto-flatbread-pizza-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pesto flatbread pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pesto Flatbread Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pesto flatbread pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza:
1. Get 6 servings 1. Get 1 flatbread pizza crust 1. Make ready 3-4 tablespoons basil pesto 1. Make ready 1/4 cup turkey or chicken, cooked and diced 1. Get Baby spinach 1. Get 1 small red onion, diced 1. Take 1-2 tablespoons roasted red pepper 1. Get 1-2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes 1. Prepare Herb goat's milk cheese, crumbled
##### Instructions to make Pesto Flatbread Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius. 1. Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good). 1. Spread basil pesto onto flatbread. 1. Top with diced turkey or chicken. 1. Add baby spinach. 1. Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion. 1. Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings. 1. Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pesto flatbread pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!