Supa' easy honey lemon fish fillet. Don't forget also to SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, COMMENT and TURN ON THE NOTIFICATION BELL 🔔! The combination of honey and lemon makes this fish taste deliciously different. This is best if grilled over charcoal but if you are not quite fond of charcoal grilling like me then you can grill it on pan with almost the same taste.
This lemon-dill recipe has a fresh brightness that highlights the fish perfectly. Sear them on the stovetop to lock in flavor, then finish them under the broiler with a tangy dill and mustard sauce. Fish Fillets and Lemon Butter SauceLovely Food Blog. You can cook Supa' easy honey lemon fish fillet using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Supa' easy honey lemon fish fillet
- You need 1 of frozen fish fillet.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
It's a delicious and nutritious white fish recipe. Pair with rice and vegetables for a healthy weeknight dinner. Fish Fillet With Honey Lemon Butter Sauce. Lemon butter baked fish is the perfect, easy sheet pan dinner recipe.
Supa' easy honey lemon fish fillet step by step
- Grease baking pan with oil or butter. Meantime let fillet thaw. Once it's soft, place it on dish and pour lemon juice all over on both sides. cut shallow slices along the fillet to insert the ginger..
- put aside for abt 15mins to let the juice n the flavor of ginger be absorbed.
- spread honey all over the fillet on bith sides and bake for 20 mins on 160ºc.
- voila! easy n quick.
Baked with asparagus and a delicious lemon butter sauce. This easy baked fish recipe has become a firm favorite in our family. Season fillets with salt and pepper and arrange on the zucchini. Wash fish fillets and pat dry with paper towel. Place KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K cereal in shallow dish or pan.