Roasted honey mustard salmon. Learn how to make Honey-mustard roasted salmon & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sweet honey and hot mustard are wonderfully balanced in this Dijon sauce that pairs nicely with salmon. Try the sauce over other types of fish as well as grilled or roasted chicken and pork.
Honey Mustard Salmon – this easy baked salmon recipe is an easy, delicious way to dress up salmon fillets! Slow-Roasted Salmon with Sweet Chili Glaze and Scallions. It's officially spring, but this salon recipe is not to be overlooked. You can have Roasted honey mustard salmon using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted honey mustard salmon
- You need 2 of Salmon fillet (300 gr).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grained mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
It tastes amazing and it does not take too much time to prepare. Honey Mustard Salmon With Root Vegetables. Place salmon filets in center and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl stir together mustard and honey.
Roasted honey mustard salmon step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix honey, dijon mustard, whole grained mustard, brown sugar, juice of 1/4 lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Brush your non stick skillet with a little bit of oil.
- Heat the skillet over high heat.
- Place the salmon in the skillet.
- Flipp it after 2 minutes, and let it cook for 2 minutes more.
- Turn off the heat.
- Spread the mustard mixture over the top of salmon.
- Cook it for 10 minutes more in the oven (150 degrees Celsius).
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/QG-ddnvg9Z0.
Bored of plain old smoked salmon? Try this honey and mustard marinated roast salmon instead! This healthy summer supper is packed with delicious flavours, from fresh lemon to sticky honey and vibrant chillies and mustard. Roasting is one of the fastest and easiest ways of preparing salmon. Serve it up with this tasty honey-mustard sauce.