Honey butter Tilapia with scallops. Fried Tilapia with Scallops in a Lemon butter sauce and Broccoli Squash Medley Please subscribe to my daughter's – Coach TeshaT. Honey Garlic Butter Scallops get pan seared and then coated in the most amazing honey garlic butter sauce. This meal is so quick and easy that you will make it again and again!
The scallops were so good I practically dabbed my fingers on the skillet and dried out the last bits of the honey garlic sauce. The Best Healthy Baked Tilapia Recipes on Yummly Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly. You can have Honey butter Tilapia with scallops using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey butter Tilapia with scallops
- It’s of Tilapia.
- It’s of Scallops.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Whipped butter.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- You need of Pepper (the kind in the grinder is the kind I use).
- Prepare of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Lemon juice (OPTIONAL).
Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well. Rinse scallops and dry off excess water with paper towels. Store seafood in refrigerator until ready to add to recipe. This tilapia stew with a rich tomato base, crisp vegetables, scallops, and jumbo shrimp, will leave you wanting a second bowl.
Honey butter Tilapia with scallops instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° – 450°. In small baking dish (or whatever size you need for the size fish you have), put whipped butter in the center. Drizzle honey on top of the butter. Place Tilapia on top of the butter. Season with sea salt,pepper,lemon pepper. Bake for 15 minutes (or longer/less depending on the size && thickness of your fish). Broil for 2-3. WATCH CAREFULLY WHEN BROILING TO AVOID BURNING..
- When the fish has about 10 minutes left to cook, place scallops into a skillet with butter or oil of your choice. Cook,stirring frequently. Cook about 8 minutes. You can cook them in any seasoning you like. Serve && enjoy..
Baked Scallops with Butter and Parmesan Baked Lemon Butter Tilapia: One of the best non-fried fish recipes I've ever made! You'll love this garlicky Tilapia fish recipe set over a flavorful bed of rice and baked to a creamy perfection! An easy dinner recipe that feels fancy. Flavorful garlic, herbs, and lemon add a pleasant taste to this colorful, satisfying one pot meal with tilapia and rice.