Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp.
You can cook Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp
- You need 2 pounds of headless large shrimp, peeled.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 6 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of large lemon, juiced.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Green onions for garnish.
Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp instructions
- Peel and wash shrimp removing the head of you bought them with heads.
- Take a small bowl and whisk honey, soy sauce, garlic and lemon..
- Take half of the mixture and marinate shrimp for 30 minutes.
- Take a medium skillet or wok and heat up butter..
- Add shrimp discarding the marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook shrimp on medium heat for about 2 minutes each side..
- Add remaining marinade and pour over shrimp..
- Cook until sauce starts to thicken and coats the shrimp.
- Garnish with green onions..
- Serve with side dish and steamed white rice and enjoy!.