non bake cocoa-peanut butter cookies. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa.
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies: Ingredients & Substitutions. Here are a few potential substitutions for this recipe! No bake cookies made with cocoa powder, peanut butter & oatmeal – a quick & easy classic! You can cook non bake cocoa-peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of non bake cocoa-peanut butter cookies
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of cocoa.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of margrine.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of crunchy peanut butter.
- You need of old fasion oats.
I make these peanut butter chocolate no-bake cookies more than any other cookie recipe on my website. Why This is My Repeat Recipe. Chocolate peanut butter cookies are the best of both worlds. If you love soft chewy peanut butter cookies this chocolate version First peanut butter cookies I ever made!
non bake cocoa-peanut butter cookies step by step
- mix sugar, cocoa and milk bring to boil, boil 4 minutes.
- In seperate bowl, put in your oats, mix peanut butter and vanilla, set in bowl on oats.
- pour boiled cocoa over peanut butter and oats, mix until fully covered.
- drop by spoonful onto wax paper quickly, they will set fast.
- no need to make a fuss over how spaced they are, they do not expand…make em as big, or small as you wish :).
- They don't take very long to set, so be careful, they are addictive and you won't wanna share.
Love that cocoa was included to give them a kick of chocolate with the peanut butter. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies! Such a classic after-school (or work) snack! Cocoa powder, peanut butter, oats, sugar, butter, and milk. Plus, her no bake cookies included both cocoa and peanut butter, which is basically one of the best combinations ever.