Hennessy Honey Salmon.
You can cook Hennessy Honey Salmon using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hennessy Honey Salmon
- Prepare 1 lb. of salmon cut into portion sizes.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Hennessy.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare of Fresh ground black pepper and fresh ground pink himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes for garnish.
Hennessy Honey Salmon instructions
- Combine your dry ingredients..
- Heat honey to a boil in a small sauce pan. Once honey bubbles add Hennessy, minced garlic and dry ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool sauce for 10 to 15 minutes or until it thickens.
- Brush olive oil on salmon and season portions with black pepper and pink salt.
- Turn oven on broil and cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes depending on thickness of portions.
- Take salmon out of oven and coat with the Hennessy honey sauce then broil for another 4 minutes or until light brown on top.
- Garnish salmon with lemon and parsley flakes.