Honey Crisp Apple Puff Tart. If you like tart apples or balanced sweet/tart you may find them too sweet for your tastebuds. I like sweet apples and this is one of the best. I must have gotten mine at the right of the year.
I have no problem finishing those, because they are fresh and tasted amazing. This French-style apple tart is topped with nothing but fruit and a squeeze of lemon juice. Make it with homemade rough puff pastry, or a store-bought sheet of Roll out the puff pastry to about the size of the sheet pan, using a light dusting of flour if the dough is sticky, then place on top of the parchment. You can cook Honey Crisp Apple Puff Tart using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Crisp Apple Puff Tart
- You need 1 packages of puff pastry (2 sheets thawed).
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of honey crisp apples, peeled and sliced into thin half moons (this amount may vary i always make extra and the apples were tiny).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of egg wash (approx one large egg with tbsp cold water whisked).
- It’s of raw sugar for sprinkling.
- You need of flour (flour the bottom of your baking sheet so your puff pastry wont stick! ).
Temukan pin ini dan lainnya di cooking oleh Zaky Chandrika. Puff Pastry Desserts Tasty Pastry Puff Pastry Recipes Puff Pastries Apple Tart Puff Pastry Peach Puff Pastry Choux Pastry French Pastries Apple Desserts. We have these cute individual Brown Sugar Honeycrisp Apple Tarts for you! I love individual desserts because there are so versatile.
Honey Crisp Apple Puff Tart step by step
- Thaw your puff pastry dough according to directions. Usually about 30 mins to an hour..
- Squeeze a little fresh lemon over your apple slices while you cut them and wait for butter to heat..
- Heat butter in a saucepan..
- Add apple slices and simmer until browned and soft..
- Once apples are softened and delish add cinnamon and sugar with just a sprinkle of salt (more if you like a stronger salted caramel taste 😉 ).
- Seal any rips in your puff pasyry dough then cut each piece in half so you're left with 4 rectangles..
- Flour the baking sheets (lightly dust). Line your cooled cooked apples in the middle of only 2 peices. Line the edges with egg wash. (Making a frame around your apple mixture lineup).
- Cover each slice with its match. Seal the edges around the pouches using a fork to press them closed..
- Brush both pockets with egg wash and slice a few small slits to let out steam..
- **Sprinkle with raw brown sugar to give your crust a sugar crunch..
- Bake for 10-15 mins depending how toasted you like your puffs..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream :).
Brush butter over each puff pastry disc and sprinkle each with ½ tablespoon light brown sugar and ¼ teaspoon cardamom. The trees have grown in popularity since then, producing sweet and consistent dessert apples. Honeycrisp (Malus pumila) is an apple cultivar (cultivated variety) developed at the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station's Horticultural Research Center at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. Ingredients and step-by-step recipe for Honeycrisp Apple Tart. How to make Apple Tart with puff pastry Easy recipe Very easy to follow video recipe that shows you simple step by step instructions on how to prepare and.