Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp.
You can have Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp
- It’s 1 lb of Cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp step by step
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic powder, and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Place shrimp in mixture and let marinade in refrigerator for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over high heat then add red pepper. Cook for about 4 to 5 min..
- Add shrimp and Cook shrimp for about 10 min or until cooked through to your liking.
- Serve shrimp over quinoa or rice. Enjoy!.