author: Cora Morales
– “2 sticks butter or margarine” – “1 cup white sugar” – “1 cup packed brown sugar” – “2 eggs” – “3 cups ap flour” – “1 tsp salt” – “1 tsp baking powder” – “1 tsp baking soda” – ” Vanilla” – ” At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips”
– “Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips.” – “In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares.”
– chocolate – chip – cookie
katakunci: chocolate chip cookie
nutrition: 171 calories
![Chocolate chip cookie bars](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/16cb347ccf24c263/751x532cq70/chocolate-chip-cookie-bars-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookie bars. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip cookie bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate chip cookie bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip cookie bars:
1. Make ready 2 sticks butter or margarine 1. Get 1 cup white sugar 1. Make ready 1 cup packed brown sugar 1. Take 2 eggs 1. Prepare 3 cups ap flour 1. Get 1 tsp salt 1. Get 1 tsp baking powder 1. Get 1 tsp baking soda 1. Take Vanilla 1. Take At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips
They are seriously the best chocolate chip bars I've ever made! Some other exciting points: The butter doesn't have to be softened because we are browning it anyway. These cookie bars only need five ingredients and take just about ten minutes to prep, but you would never guess they are this easy to make by how good they taste! Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are thick and chewy and a great treat for a crowd, potlucks and parties.
##### Instructions to make Chocolate chip cookie bars:
1. Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips. 1. In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares.
They have the flavor you love from a great chocolate chip cookie, baked into easy and delicious bars! These super soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are easy (one bowl!) and so delicious! Apparently I consider decadent, chewy, chocolate chip cookie bars to be firmly in the "important" category, because I can't stop talking about these perfect little blondies. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are an easy-to-make treat loaded with melty semisweet chocolate chips inside a buttery soft cookie bar!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate chip cookie bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!