author: Leon McCoy
– “1 3/4 margarine” – “2 cups sugar” – “1/4 cup brown sugar” – “4 eggs” – “3 teaspoons vanilla” – “1 pkg chocolate cake mix” – “2 cups flour” – “3/4 cup cacoa” – “1 tsp salt” – “2 Cups chocolate chips” – “1 1/2 cups pecans”
– “Cream butter and sugar together” – “Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.” – “Combine cake mix flour, cacoa baking soda and salt.” – “Blend into creamed mixture.” – “Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.” – “Drops by teaspoon full into ungreased cookie sheet.” – “Bake at 350; f for 10 min.”
– chewy – double – chocolate
katakunci: chewy double chocolate
nutrition: 125 calories
![Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/67b090d4addcc012/751x532cq70/chewy-double-chocolate-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chewy double chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jump to the Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Or watch our quick, straight-forward recipe video showing you how to make them. These tender and chewy chocolate cookies are so simple to make.
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chewy double chocolate cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies:
1. Get 1 3/4 margarine 1. Prepare 2 cups sugar 1. Make ready 1/4 cup brown sugar 1. Get 4 eggs 1. Take 3 teaspoons vanilla 1. Prepare 1 pkg chocolate cake mix 1. Make ready 2 cups flour 1. Get 3/4 cup cacoa 1. Prepare 1 tsp salt 1. Make ready 2 Cups chocolate chips 1. Take 1 1/2 cups pecans
Chewy double chocolate chip cookies topped off with a sprinkle of sea salt. These are absolutely to die for! Chewy double chocolate cookies with mint in the batter and on top with a sprinkling of crushed candy cane. Perfect for cookie exchanges, holiday gatherings or alongside a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's night.
##### Steps to make Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies:
1. Cream butter and sugar together 1. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. 1. Combine cake mix flour, cacoa baking soda and salt. 1. Blend into creamed mixture. 1. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. 1. Drops by teaspoon full into ungreased cookie sheet. 1. Bake at 350; f for 10 min.
These cookies may look a little complicated but they're actually very simple. This is what making chocolate oatmeal cookies with my almost-two-year-old daughter looks like these days: I scoop the flour and hand it to her. Luckily, most of the chips still made it into this batch of Chewy Double Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, which, as you can imagine, have become one of. Review Body: I just made Chewy Double-Chocolate Cookies and even though I chilled the dough they just melted, ran together and spread all over the pan. I followed the recipe but think that something must be off in the list of ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chewy double chocolate cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!