author: Derek Young
– “1/2 cup butter” – “1/2 cup white sugar” – “3/4 cup packed brown sugar” – “1 egg” – “1 teaspoon vanilla extract” – “1/2 teaspoon baking soda” – “1/4 teaspoon salt” – “1 1/2 cups allpurpose flour” – “100 grams (1 cup) semisweet chocolate bar chopped into pieces”
– “Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.” – “Cream the softened butter with the sugar.” – “Beat in egg and vanilla extract.” – “Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.” – “Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate.” – “Chill the dough for at least 1 hour.” – “Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.” – “Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius.” – “Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.”
– chocolate – chip – cookies
katakunci: chocolate chip cookies
nutrition: 208 calories
![Chocolate Chip Cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/b361735b5b2377f2/751x532cq70/chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Prepare 1/2 cup butter 1. Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar 1. Make ready 3/4 cup packed brown sugar 1. Take 1 egg 1. Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1. Prepare 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1. Take 1/4 teaspoon salt 1. Make ready 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1. Take 100 grams (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped into pieces
Chocolate chip cookies are a household favorite, a timeless classic, an unparalleled snack, warm, cold, dunked in milk, in dough form, or in baked form. No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. Today I'm sharing with you the ultimate cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre while also.
##### Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius. 1. Cream the softened butter with the sugar. 1. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. 1. Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. 1. Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate. 1. Chill the dough for at least 1 hour. 1. Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. 1. Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius. 1. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!