Sophie's honey chilli roasted carrots. Reviews for: Photos of Honey Roasted Carrots. For an amazing side dish that will see you through Christmas and beyond look no further than River Cottage's honey roasted carrot recipe. A super easy yet elegant side dish!
The oven-roasting brings out the natural sweetness of the carrots, and turns the sauce into a tasty glaze. Tender, sweet and savory roasted carrots. Honey Roasted Carrots (or candied carrots, as we like to call them) are a sweet, delicious, and healthy vegetable side dish. You can cook Sophie's honey chilli roasted carrots using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's honey chilli roasted carrots
- It’s 2 large of carrots..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic power.
- It’s 1 of chili flakes, to taste.
The easy to make carrots are coated in a honey glaze then roasted until tender and caramelized. Honey Roasted Carrots are a delicious vegetable side dish perfect for any occasion! I'd like to introduce you to the recipe that will have picky eaters everywhere asking the question…."Can I have more veggies. I am thoroughly convinced these are the most delicious carrots ever.
Sophie's honey chilli roasted carrots step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Roughly chop your carrots into large, long chunks – about the width and length of an average thumb is good..
- In a bowl, mix your honey, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic power..
- Put the carrots into an oven dish and pour the honey mixture over them. Roll them around to ensure they are covered in a thin layer..
- Throw your chili flakes over the top. I used about 2 teaspoons worth..
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Spread the carrots in a single layer on the hot baking sheet. Drizzle the mixture over the hot carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and chopped parsley and serve. Honey Roasted Carrots are delicious pairing to just about any dinner any day of the week. These they're a great way to get the kids to eat their veggies These honey roasted carrots are anything but!