Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken.
You can have Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken
- Prepare 2 lb of Diced Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon juice (i used fresh).
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut aminos.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken step by step
- heat coconut oil in pan and add diced chicken, cook til no longer pink..
- mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- when the chicken is cooked through, add sauce mixture to the pan and cook an additional 5 to 10 minutes..
- serve with steamed broccoli and rice for gluten free, not paleo.