Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken. This Thai version of honey garlic chicken and a homemade marinade makes ordinary chicken breast or thigh taste amazing, plus it's easy to make. Here we've grilled it, but it's just as wonderful baked in the oven (both methods included here). Makes a great dinner served together with rice or over a salad.
Please leave me a comment below telling me And, how long do you fry your chicken wings? These are some questions that people ask, I want to help those who need help. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat. You can have Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 3/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian Dressing.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of "Weber Garlic & Herbs" seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
This recipe for Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken is one of my most popular recipes. A simple marinade/sauce of mustard, lemon juice, garlic and spices dresses up regular chicken breasts for a mouthwateringly delicious dinner. I have made this recipe a couple dozen times. Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken step by step
- Combine all wet and dry ingredients..
- Marinate chicken for 30 min to 1 hour in marinade..
- Heat grill to proper temperature.
- Add chicken to heated grill. Baste each side with leftover marinade as you flip the chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts with "Weber Garlic & Herbs" seasoning. (You may substitute with any seasoning – Creole, Salt/Pepper, etc.).
- Serve and enjoy!.
This Honey Garlic Chicken is a simple and delicious chicken recipe that can be baked or grilled. It's bursting with Oriental flavor, and requires just Chinese Garlic Chicken. I admit, it's my favorite meat. We have chicken at least a few times each week and it's something. Recipes like this Instant Pot honey garlic chicken are perfect for meal prep because you can easily turn it into a lunch or dinner as needed during the Go ahead and bust out either your Instant Pot or Crockpot and make this honey garlic chicken!