author: Nora Carr
– “6 TBSP unsalted butter” – “1/2 Cup granulated sugar” – “1 Tsp pure vanilla extract” – “1/2 teaspoon baking soda” – “1 cup semisweet chocolate chips” – “1/3 cup dark brown sugar” – “1 large egg” – “1 cup all purpose flower” – “1/2 Tsp coarse salt”
– “Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.” – “In a large bowl, Combine Butter and Sugars with a wooden spoon.” – “Stir in egg and vanilla.” – “Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chips.” – “Transfer to a lightly greased 10-inch cast iron skillet, smooth top.” – “If you don’t have a skillet, Use a 9 inch baking pan.” – “Bake until golden brown. (18-20minutes)” – “Let it cool for about 5 minutes!”
– skillet – chocolate – chip
katakunci: skillet chocolate chip
nutrition: 139 calories
![Skillet chocolate chip cookie](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/487a0857a013d5ea/751x532cq70/skillet-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, skillet chocolate chip cookie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Skillet chocolate chip cookie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Skillet chocolate chip cookie is something which I have loved my entire life.
A perfect chocolate chip cookie sundae dessert that will make everyone happy and coming back for seconds. Skillet Chocolate Cookie is an amazing irresistible dessert in form of a giant chocolate chip cookie that is easy and quick to prepare perfect for any. Skillet cookie, cookie sundae, pizookie—no matter what you call it, one thing is certain: warm cookie + ice cream = dessert perfection!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have skillet chocolate chip cookie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Skillet chocolate chip cookie:
1. Take 6 TBSP unsalted butter 1. Make ready 1/2 Cup granulated sugar 1. Take 1 Tsp pure vanilla extract 1. Take 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1. Take 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 1. Take 1/3 cup dark brown sugar 1. Get 1 large egg 1. Prepare 1 cup all purpose flower 1. Get 1/2 Tsp coarse salt
The BEST Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie recipe! This ooey gooey, warm & melty skillet cookie (Pizookie) is completely irresistible. It's like eating warm cookie dough topped with vanilla ice cream, better than any restaurant version you've ever had! The BEST Chocolate Chip Pizookie recipe!
##### Steps to make Skillet chocolate chip cookie:
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. 1. In a large bowl, Combine Butter and Sugars with a wooden spoon. 1. Stir in egg and vanilla. 1. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chips. 1. Transfer to a lightly greased 10-inch cast iron skillet, smooth top. 1. If you don’t have a skillet, Use a 9 inch baking pan. 1. Bake until golden brown. (18-20minutes) 1. Let it cool for about 5 minutes!
This delicious skillet cookie is so easy to make and is ready to eat all ooey, gooey and warm straight from the oven! Stir in the chocolate chips or M & Ms. Pat the cookie dough evenly into the skillet. That is one big skillet chocolate chip cookie. And even better — the recipe is featured in the new Picky Palate Cookbook from a blogger I absolutely adore — Jenny from (you guessed it) Picky Palate!!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food skillet chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!