Honey glazed chicken breasts. Chicken breast is a lean protein that supplies amino acids that give structure to the body in skin, cell membranes and muscles. Baked honey glazed chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! The honey-soy chicken glaze makes these juicy chicken drumsticks flavorful and irresistible.
A suggested brine would be two cups water and one. This Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken from Delish.com is easy and delicious. Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and stir in the honey and soy sauce. You can have Honey glazed chicken breasts using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey glazed chicken breasts
- Prepare 6 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 3/4 lb).
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Easy Honey Dijon Glazed Chicken Breasts – Another of the most popular chicken recipes ever on Rock Recipes, it's very easy and very delicious with a delicious sweet and savory sticky glaze. Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low; add vinegar and honey to pan. And my skillet meals are becoming quite Chicken Breast or Chicken Thighs?
Honey glazed chicken breasts instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan..
- In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken..
- Cover with foil; bake 20 minutes. Turn chicken; bake covered 20-30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F)..
You can substitute thighs for chicken breasts. You get a better flavored part of the chicken from the thighs. Try this Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts recipe, or contribute your own. Remove chicken from broiler and arrange the honey-glazed breasts on a heated platter. Sprinkle with sliced almonds and garnish, if desired, with green grapes and crisp watercress.