Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken.
You can cook Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken
- It’s 2 piece of chicken breasts (or any part you like).
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce (i used mushroomsoysauce).
- You need 4 clove of garlic cloves (minced it) you can use garlic powder also.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder or chilipase (you can add more if you like it more spicy).
Baked Spicy-honey-garlic chicken step by step
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients honey,garlic,lemon,soy sauce, pepper and chili paste (taste the mixture first if its already accquired your desired taste before you dip the chicken into the mixture).
- Pour over the chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Remove some of the sauce and save it. Then bake the chicken at 375°F for over 1 hour, turn it once and then brush some of the sauce you save awhile ago..
- Serve it and enjoy! Best served with sauce :).