Aloo ka paratha. Serving suggestions for aloo ka paratha. Aloo paratha can be accompanied with plain curd (yogurt) or boondi raita. You can also serve aloo ka paratha with dal makhani or chana masala.
Enjoy delicious aloo ka paratha in Urdu.آلو کا پراٹھا. Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (Step by Step). Indian Aloo Paratha – whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spicy potato filling.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, aloo ka paratha. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serving suggestions for aloo ka paratha. Aloo paratha can be accompanied with plain curd (yogurt) or boondi raita. You can also serve aloo ka paratha with dal makhani or chana masala.
Aloo ka paratha is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Aloo ka paratha is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook aloo ka paratha using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo ka paratha:
- Take 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried pomegranate seed (anardana) crushed.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of coriander leaves finally chopped.
- Make ready as required of Water for kneading dough.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or more if you require.
- Take as needed of Ghee for shallow frying.
- Take as needed of Yogurt, butter for serving.
- Prepare 1 of Flat pan.
I have been gorging on parathas for the last few months. Yes that with gajar ka halwa – the ultimate winter dessert in..aloo ka paratha add oil or ghee after both sides of paratha is partially cooked once. this ensures paratha does not absorb more oil while cooking. also, enjoy these paratha's with a topping of butter. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast.
Steps to make Aloo ka paratha:
- First Knead the flour by using water and make dough (dough shouldn’t be soft) and cover it with kitchen towel and now will make the filling..
- Take the potatoes and boil them after it cool down Peel the boiled potatoes and mash with potato masher or you can use the grater. Don’t grate or mashed potatoes if they are hot or warm as they will come out from the chappati..
- In the mashed potatoes, add onion, add green chilies, pomegranate seeds, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, salt, cumin seed. Combine to make a paste..
- Now, take a small portion from the dough and make a ball out of it. Flatten it and dust whole wheat flour..
- Now with the help of rolling pin make a circle of 4 to 5 diameter. Now, add the potato filling on the top of the circle..
- Now join the edges together and start pleating and bring the pleates in the centre to form a ball and there will the extra dough in the centre which come on the top, remove that dough as I like every bite of paratha with potato filling and so I remove the top as shown in the photo..
- Dust wheat flour on both sides and roll it into the circle of the 7 to 8 diameter and just shape like chapati as shown in the photo.
- Take a flat pan, put on the gas stove on medium heat as when the pan heat up put the potato filled chapati on the hot pan..
- When the base is partially cooked flip it and cooked from the other side..
- Now apply ghee on the top of the paratha and flip it and apply the ghee on the another side..
- Now cooked it and make a crisp from both sides..
- Your aloo paratha will be ready and serve it with yogurt and butter..
Tandoori Aloo Ka Paratha Recipe (पंजाबी आलू पराठा ) with step-by-step video instructions. Punjabi Aloo Paratha is very famous North Indian Style. Aloo Paratha Recipe (Aloo Ka Paratha). Cover top oven grill with aluminum foil & Place Paratha over it for easy baking. Aloo Paratha Recipe: The undisputed king of breakfast, lunch or brunch across the length and breadth of India, Aloo ka Paratha is a delicious shallow fried Indian bread.
Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will find that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. Something you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
Your main meals should also include fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and
minerals that can help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.