Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce.
You can have Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- It’s 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Lemon zest.
- It’s 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- You need 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- You need 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce step by step
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.