author: Alfred Snyder
– “3 egg whites” – “2 c unsweetened shredded coconut” – “1 c Pure Via Stevia sweetener no carbs” – “1 tsp almond extract” – “2 oz dark chocolate 85 or more cacao” – ” liquid Stevia sweetener no carbs”
– “Preheat oven to 350°F.” – “Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside.” – “Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture.” – “Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet.” – “Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper.” – “Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix.” – “With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator.”
– chocolatedrizzled – coconut – macaroon
katakunci: chocolatedrizzled coconut macaroon
nutrition: 266 calories
![Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/88f2f4996c6d0a10/751x532cq70/chocolate-drizzled-coconut-macaroon-bites-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
1. Take 3 egg whites 1. Make ready 2 c unsweetened shredded coconut 1. Prepare 1 c Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs) 1. Take 1 tsp almond extract 1. Prepare 2 oz dark chocolate (85% or more cacao) 1. Make ready liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs)
##### Steps to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. 1. Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside. 1. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture. 1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet. 1. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper. 1. Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix. 1. With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!