Guava mint juice. Guava juice benefits the human body in several ways. Some of the health benefits of guava juice are; it helps prevent constipation it treats cough and cold it improves blood circulation. Guava Juice is a quick source of nutrition to refresh you in this sweltering summer heat.
Jerked Pork Tenderloin With Guava-rum Glaze, The Velvet Rope Cocktail, Christmas Party Punch. Guava Juice is known for crazy, wacky, and experi. Guava juice recipe with step by step photos – a recipe as well as a method on how to make guava fruit juice. You can have Guava mint juice using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guava mint juice
- You need of chopped guava in cubes.
- You need of chopped cucumber.
- You need of big ful hand chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of black salt.
Guava fruit is rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber. according to wikipedia, a single guava fruit. Guava Virgin Mojito is a cool mocktail made with soda along with lemon and guava juice. A wide variety of guava juice concentrate powder options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and primary. Read Common Sense Media's Guava Juice review, age rating, and parents guide.
Guava mint juice step by step
- Take a bowl add chopped guava half chopped cucumber washed mint leaves chopped ginger…
- Take a juicer jar add everthing add lemon juice and blend it. Add little water and blend it to smooth paste..
- Add 3 glass of water add black salt and blend it again so just it gets mixed everything..
- Take a big bowl and keep strainer ready. Pour this guava juice into the strainer and strain it pressing and stirring with the help of spoon..
- You can see seeds remain in the strainer and juice gets separate into it..
- Now take a juice bowl and pour juice into the serving jar and glass and serve it..
- Note – in this juice I didn't add sugar. Without sugar it's taste good. But adding it it's optional.. little sour and tangy try once!!.
Guava and guava juice are low in sugar and high in fiber. What does this mean for regulating your blood sugar? It means eating guava will slowly, naturally and efficiently raise your sugar levels. The thoughtful combination of juicy watermelon and pulpy guava laced with lemon juice results in a stunning juice that has a unique mouth-feel. Watermelon and Guava Juice. by Tarla Dalal.