bake sushi. I designed a sushi bake that's been a hit at family parties, business events and pot lucks. This is a simpler version and knowing not everyone has access to. Sushi Bake is the latest gastronomic trend that gives you a deconstructed version of the original Japanese rolled Sushi.
The anatomy of a sushi bake. Just like most food trends, we're not quite. This baked sushi casserole packed with imitation crab, furikake, and fish roe is broiled for a toasty finish. You can cook bake sushi using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of bake sushi
- Prepare 2 cup of sushi rice.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 packages of imitation crab cut to small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp cut to small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soft cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 3 tbsp of furikake aka Japanese rice seasoning.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salmon roe / fish egg.
- Prepare 1 packages of nori /sushi roll.
Sushi Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. An easy way to make and enjoy "sushi"! The idea behind Sushi Bake is that it's deconstructed sushi that's baked in a pan or casserole. It's a ginormous flattened out sushi, made with a layer of fluffy Japanese rice, baked and shredded fish.
bake sushi instructions
- cook rice according to package direction.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- mix in one bowl the shrimp, imitation crab, mayo, cream cheese and sour cream all together.
- in a baking dish layer cook rice, the mix shrimp and crab, rice seasoning and fish egg.
- bake for 15 mins.
- then cut 1 whole of nori to 4 pcs and serve.
- let your guests roll the bake sushi by them selves it's more fun eating it.
Sushi Bake – Salu Salo Recipes. Sushi bake is a casserole-style baked dish that is scooped up and served on seaweed. It's deconstructed sushi without the need to roll or use raw fish. To serve, cut seaweed sheets into four. Add a spoonful of baked sushi on each seaweed, fold it into a roll and serve immediately.