author: Nora Chapman
– “2 1/4 cup allpurpose flour” – “1 tsp vanilla extract” – “1 tsp baking soda” – “1 tsp salt” – “3/4 cup granulated sugar” – “3/4 cup brown sugar” – “2 large eggs” – “2 sticks butter room temp” – “1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips” – “1 cup milk chocolate chips” – “1 packages caramel filled chocolate chips toll house” – ” If u cant find the toll house caramel use kraft caramel bites”
– “Preheat oven to 350” – “Cream your butter and sugars together in one bowl, til creamy and combined. Add your eggs, vanilla, to the sugar mixture and combine. Add all your dry in a separate bowl except the chocolate chips and mix. While still beating add the dry a little at a time. Once all combined add your chocolate chips and fold in.” – “Use two spoons or a cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet.” – “Bake 9-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and once cooled transfer to a cooling rack. This one batch of cookies. It makes 4 doz cookies.”
– chocolate – chip – caramel
katakunci: chocolate chip caramel
nutrition: 218 calories
![Chocolate chip caramel cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5164858654326784/751x532cq70/chocolate-chip-caramel-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate chip caramel cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate chip caramel cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate chip caramel cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
These Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly chewy, and loaded with chocolate and caramel chips. You'll love this easy twist on your favorite cookie! Most days when I'm craving something sweet, my favorite treat to reach for is a cookie.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip caramel cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chocolate chip caramel cookies:
1. Take 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1. Take 1 tsp vanilla extract 1. Get 1 tsp baking soda 1. Take 1 tsp salt 1. Take 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1. Make ready 3/4 cup brown sugar 1. Make ready 2 large eggs 1. Prepare 2 sticks butter room temp 1. Take 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips 1. Get 1 cup milk chocolate chips 1. Get 1 packages caramel filled chocolate chips toll house 1. Make ready If u cant find the toll house caramel use kraft caramel bites
I had a craving for chocolate chip cookies with caramel chunks. Next time make these into Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies by adding additional finishing sea salt on them in addition to the salted butter. Salted Caramel Chocolate Cookies are rich, decadent, chewy chocolate cookies stuffed with gooey caramel. This might be the most ridiculous cookie I've ever made.
##### Steps to make Chocolate chip caramel cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350 1. Cream your butter and sugars together in one bowl, til creamy and combined. Add your eggs, vanilla, to the sugar mixture and combine. Add all your dry in a separate bowl except the chocolate chips and mix. While still beating add the dry a little at a time. Once all combined add your chocolate chips and fold in. 1. Use two spoons or a cookie scoop and scoop the cookie dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet. 1. Bake 9-12 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes and once cooled transfer to a cooling rack. This one batch of cookies. It makes 4 doz cookies.
These cookies will impress everyone and a hidden caramel centre will please every tummy. Stir in the chocolate chips and caramel bits. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool. My perfectly chewy and delicious salted caramel chocolate chip cookies will become your favorite cookie recipe ever. A classic gets an update when stuffed with caramel and topped with sea salt.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip caramel cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!