Lazy Stir Fry.
You can have Lazy Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lazy Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef, sliced chicken, or sliced steak (I prefer steak strips).
- You need 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Onion powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of Low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 3 packages of Ramen noodles, any flavor (we won't be using the season packet).
- It’s 1 packages of Mixed frozen vegetables of your choice (steamable bag is easiest here).
Lazy Stir Fry instructions
- Cook your choice of meat in a large skillet or wok. If using chicken or steak, add a little olive oil to pan first. Add the garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and a bit of worchestershire and soy sauce..
- You can also use packaged pre-cooked strips of chicken or steak to make this even easier..
- Meanwhile, pop your bag of frozen veggies in the microwave. (If it is a steamable bag! If not, cook accordingly.).
- Prepare a pot of boiling water while finishing up the meats..
- Break the blocks of ramen noodles into four pieces and toss the season packet (or keep it for something later). You only need to boil the noodles for about 3 minutes, just until they separate. Drain noodles..
- Add cooked veggies to meat in pan with a dash more soy sauce and mix well..
- Add noodles, more soy sauce to flavor noodles, (to your taste or maybe try another seasoning) and toss well..
- You can definitely make this recipe your own. It's an easy way to throw something together on a week day after work! :).