Seafood Pasta. Creamy, rich seafood pasta featuring shrimp, prawns, salmon, or scallops regular pasta into a special weeknight dinner. Seafood pasta is a quick, simple and easy recipes to feed the family. It's absolutely delicious and loaded with all kinds of seafood in a fresh and homemade seafood pasta sauce.
Place a bowl of pasta + seafood in front of us, and it's almost guaranteed we'll want seconds. This is especially true with seafood—we love that briny. A classic, easy seafood pasta made using a seafood marinara mix: prawns / shrimp, calamari, fish and mussels tossed through a simple, tasty tomato sauce. You can cook Seafood Pasta using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Pasta
- You need of Shrimp.
- Prepare of Imitation crab.
- You need of Canned salmon.
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s of V8 juice.
- You need of Chicken broth.
- It’s of Low-fat Butter.
- You need of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Low-fat Milk.
- You need of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Garlic.
- You need of Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare of Diced Onion.
- It’s of Turmeric.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- Prepare of Celery seeds.
Made properly, the real proper Italian way. Martha Stewart's seafood pasta recipes include riffs on fettuccine alfredo, spaghetti with clams, and Quick, Easy, and Delicious Pasta Recipes Ideal for Weeknight Dinners. The Hairy Bikers' seafood pasta has plenty of all your favourite things: mussels, prawns and squid. Seafood Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Seafood Pasta step by step
- Boil chicken broth for pasta..
- Flake salmon and remove bones. Thaw and chop shrimp. The and chop imitation crab. Set seafood aside..
- Add Himalayan pink salt to the boiling broth and add pasta. Cook until tender, not over cooked. Pasta should spring back when pressed. Drain water from pot with strainer. Pour pasta back into hot pot with lid on top, pasta will continue to cook under steam. Set aside..
- In another pot, melt butter and add corn starch. Add milk to rue until a creamy sauce is formed with no lumps. If you have lumps and enough sauce, remove lumps at this time. Then add V8 juice to rue until it has thickened. Bring to a slow boil..
- Chop onions add to hit sauce pot to sweat. Palm the various spices to taste. Add the cumin powder, black pepper, and celery seeds. Add these ingredients to the V8 pot..
- Add the seafood to the rue pot. Turn off and remove from the heat once rue is incorporated into a thickened sauce..
- Serve warm or cold. You can chill this for 3 to 4 hours, for a chilled pasta salad. If serving chill, drain excess liquid from pasta. May be served on plates or in bowls. If serving warm, serve immediately in bowls over hot pasta. Can also be served without pasta as a stand alone soup for those who want to eat carb free..
- Enjoy your art home, restaurant gourmet, seafood pasta, soup or pasta salad..
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Learn how to make Scoglio (Seafood Pasta). This is not your ordinary weeknight pasta. Our seafood of choice is scallops and prawns, but this would work with really any kind you want, like clams, mussels, lobster, or crab. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.