Daikon Radish Salad.
You can cook Daikon Radish Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Daikon Radish Salad
- You need 1/2 of Daikon Radish.
- It’s 1 can of tuna or imitation crab meat.
- Prepare 1 Handful of dried bonito flakes.
- It’s of Nori seaweed strips for topping.
- It’s of **Ponzu Dressing**.
- It’s 60 ml of Ponzu.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground white sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of mayonaise.
Daikon Radish Salad instructions
- Peel the daikon. Cut into thin rectangles, or fine strips. Soak it in cold water till it's crisp. (about 15 minutes).
- In a small bottle or a container, put in dressing ingredients and put on the cap, then shake it!.
- When daikon is crispy, drain the water, add tuna, bonito flakes and nori seaweed..
- Pour ponzu dressing over when you eat..
- I like ponzu, but you can try your favorite dressing! Enjoy!!.