Mozuku Seaweed and Imitation Crab Sticks in Vinegar.
You can have Mozuku Seaweed and Imitation Crab Sticks in Vinegar using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mozuku Seaweed and Imitation Crab Sticks in Vinegar
- It’s 80 grams of Raw mozuku seaweed.
- It’s 2 of Cucumbers.
- You need 1 of pack Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Mozuku Seaweed and Imitation Crab Sticks in Vinegar step by step
- Rinse the raw mozuku seaweed and chop. Slice the cucumber and rub with a little salt..
- Transfer the cucumber into a bowl. Shred the imitation crab sticks into the bowl. Add the sushi vinegar and soy sauce, then toss everything together..
- Dish it up and sprinkle some white sesame seeds..
- Pan-Fried Eggplant Sandwich..
- Simmered Pork Belly and Daikon Radish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154452-pork-belly-simmered-with-daikon-radish.
- Pacific Saury Roasted with Sesame Seeds. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156659-pacific-saury-roasted-with-sesame-seeds.
- Thick Egg Roll Omelet. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143390-sweet-thick-tamagoyaki-rolled-omelette.