author: Scott Wilson
– “1 1/3 cup brown sugar” – “1/2 cup sugar” – ” cinnamon” – “1/2 cup peanut butter” – “1 1/2 cup margarine” – ” Handful of Oreo cookies” – “4 cup allpurpose flour” – “1 tsp baking soda” – “3 tsp vanilla extract” – “2 large eggs” – “1 packages milk chocolate chips”
– “Preheat oven to 350.” – “Mix sugars (brown and white), margarine, eggs, vanilla and baking soda together. Blend until smooth.” – “Incorporate flour and blend completely.” – “Melt peanut butter in microwave until it is mostly melted. 30 seconds to a minute at a time.” – “Mix peanut butter into batter.” – “Add chocolate chips and cinnamon. The amount of cinnamon you will need depends on your preferences. I used about three tablespoons. Blend.” – “Crush Oreo cookies until fine. Again, the number of Oreos needed will vary based on individual preferences. I used about 1/3 of a container. Blend.” – “Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, create small balls of dough and place on an ungreased baking pan.” – “Bake about fifteen to twenty minutes, or until cookies are cooked through.” – “Let cookies cool before serving. This recipe will yield many cookies, but the number will vary based on actual cookie size.”
– loaded – chocolate – peanut
katakunci: loaded chocolate peanut
nutrition: 190 calories
![Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6262529936850944/751x532cq70/loaded-chocolate-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, loaded chocolate peanut butter cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This dough has peanut butter in it, but not so much that it's an overwhelming peanut butter cookie. It feels more like a chewy chocolate chip cookie that happens I underbake just a little bit and then let them cool completely. The result are giant, soft, chewy, chocolate-y, peanut buttery, dreamy cookies.
Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook loaded chocolate peanut butter cookies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:
1. Make ready 1 1/3 cup brown sugar 1. Get 1/2 cup sugar 1. Take cinnamon 1. Take 1/2 cup peanut butter 1. Get 1 1/2 cup margarine 1. Take Handful of Oreo cookies 1. Make ready 4 cup all-purpose flour 1. Take 1 tsp baking soda 1. Prepare 3 tsp vanilla extract 1. Take 2 large eggs 1. Get 1 packages milk chocolate chips
Thick and chewy and loaded with chocolate, they're an easy one bowl recipe with These chunky morsels will leave you wanting more with their buttery dough overloaded with melty chocolate. Best of all, they are an easy one-bowl. Chocolate peanut butter cookies are the best of both worlds. If you love soft chewy peanut butter cookies this chocolate version is for you!
##### Instructions to make Loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350. 1. Mix sugars (brown and white), margarine, eggs, vanilla and baking soda together. Blend until smooth. 1. Incorporate flour and blend completely. 1. Melt peanut butter in microwave until it is mostly melted. 30 seconds to a minute at a time. 1. Mix peanut butter into batter. 1. Add chocolate chips and cinnamon. The amount of cinnamon you will need depends on your preferences. I used about three tablespoons. Blend. 1. Crush Oreo cookies until fine. Again, the number of Oreos needed will vary based on individual preferences. I used about 1/3 of a container. Blend. 1. Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, create small balls of dough and place on an ungreased baking pan. 1. Bake about fifteen to twenty minutes, or until cookies are cooked through. 1. Let cookies cool before serving. This recipe will yield many cookies, but the number will vary based on actual cookie size.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. These step by step photos and instructions are here to help you visualize how to make this recipe. Peanut butter cookies seem so effortless. Just throw peanut butter and some other random ingredients in your kitchen into a bowl, bake, and voila! — peanut butter cookies! These simple stir-together cookies are made in a flash and are great for any occasion.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food loaded chocolate peanut butter cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!