Imitation Crab Tempura.
You can have Imitation Crab Tempura using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Imitation Crab Tempura
- Prepare 5 stick of Imitation crab meat.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Plain white flour.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 2 cm of in the bottom of the pot Frying oil.
Imitation Crab Tempura step by step
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Whisk the flour in water..
- Add in the imitation crab, and swirl it around, it will break up all by itself. Deep fry at 180°C / 360°F until golden brown..
- If you don't want it completely shredded, just break up the ends a bit. You can easily do this with a pair of cooking chopsticks..
- Dip each side into the batter. They will soften and fall apart easily, so be careful..
- Deep-fry until golden brown, at 180°C..
- This is what they should look like after frying..
- The ones that have been completely broken up are much more springy in texture. I recommend making these when you feel that you do not have enough for your beer snack, or are lacking enough side dishes..