author: Lulu Reeves
– “1/2 cup unsalted butter softened” – “1/2 cup brown sugar packed” – “1/4 cup granulated sugar” – “1 large egg” – “2 tsp vanilla” – “1 1/3 cup allpurpose flour” – “1 tsp cornstarch” – “1/2 tsp baking soda” – “1 pinch of salt” – “1 heaping cup broken up pretzels” – “1 cup milk chocolate chips”
– “In bowl beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until creamy about 4 min” – “Scrape down sides and add dry ingredients. Add pretzels and chocolate chips.” – “Chill dough in refrigerator for an hour.” – “Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray sheets with non stick spray. Scoop out dough in 1/4 cup amounts and roll in balls. Flatten out a little on tops.” – “Bake for ten min and transfer to cooling racks.”
– tls – pretzel – chocolate
katakunci: tls pretzel chocolate
nutrition: 194 calories
![TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5504989370777600/751x532cq70/tls-pretzel-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tl's pretzel chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Two savory chocolate chip cookies are joined by a thick and creamy choco chip filling guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. Yo dawg, we heard you liked chocolate chip cookies. So why not eat your chocolate chip cookies in a bowl made of chocolate chip cookies?!
TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tl's pretzel chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies:
1. Make ready 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened 1. Prepare 1/2 cup brown sugar packed 1. Take 1/4 cup granulated sugar 1. Make ready 1 large egg 1. Make ready 2 tsp vanilla 1. Get 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour 1. Take 1 tsp cornstarch 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda 1. Make ready 1 pinch of salt 1. Take 1 heaping cup broken up pretzels 1. Get 1 cup milk chocolate chips
I used a rolling pin to crush the pretzels and silpat non-stick liners. These pretzel chocolate chip cookies combine salty and sweet into one wonderful treat for cookie lovers! If you are a sweet and salty snack lover, we have a special treat for you today! These Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with milk chocolate chips, browned butter and broken pretzels.
##### Steps to make TL'S Pretzel chocolate chip cookies:
1. In bowl beat butter, sugars, egg and vanilla until creamy about 4 min 1. Scrape down sides and add dry ingredients. Add pretzels and chocolate chips. 1. Chill dough in refrigerator for an hour. 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray sheets with non stick spray. Scoop out dough in 1/4 cup amounts and roll in balls. Flatten out a little on tops. 1. Bake for ten min and transfer to cooling racks.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever. Let's talk about the cookies… They are Salty Pretzel Chocolate Chippers. The base is a flippin' amazing browned butter cookie dough, loaded with salty pretzel crumbs and chocolate chips. Whats awesome about these Salted Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies (aside from the fact that they're made with CHICKPEAS)?! In the meantime, definitely give these Salted Pretzel Chocolate Chip Chickpea Cookies a try!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tl's pretzel chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!