author: Mabel Fuller
– “1 1/2 cup allpurpose flour” – “1 tsp baking soda” – “3 cup OatmealOats” – “3/4 cup sugar” – “2/3 cup brown sugar” – “1 tsp vanilla extract” – “1/2 tsp salt” – “2 eggs” – “1 1/3 cup chocolate chips” – “3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temp”
– “Mix sugar, brown sugar, and butter together first. Then mix the eggs and vanilla extract in well.” – “Now use separate bowl to mix flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt together” – “Mix dry ingredients with the butter/sugar mixture” – “Add chocolate chips to the mixture” – “Arrange cookie dough on your baking tray/trays. It makes about 23 to 25 cookies. You can use an ice cream scooper to help you out.” – “Now bake at 350°F for about 12-14 minutes” – “You may add more chocolate chips on top when finished! Great w/ a glass milk!”
– oatmeal – chocolate – chip
katakunci: oatmeal chocolate chip
nutrition: 225 calories
![Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6069339135410176/751x532cq70/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Make ready 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1. Take 1 tsp baking soda 1. Prepare 3 cup Oatmeal/Oats 1. Take 3/4 cup sugar 1. Take 2/3 cup brown sugar 1. Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract 1. Take 1/2 tsp salt 1. Get 2 eggs 1. Make ready 1 1/3 cup chocolate chips 1. Prepare 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temp
I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time! But it's time to add another legendary recipe to our chocolate chip cookie repertoire. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited.
##### Steps to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Mix sugar, brown sugar, and butter together first. Then mix the eggs and vanilla extract in well. 1. Now use separate bowl to mix flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt together 1. Mix dry ingredients with the butter/sugar mixture 1. Add chocolate chips to the mixture 1. Arrange cookie dough on your baking tray/trays. It makes about 23 to 25 cookies. You can use an ice cream scooper to help you out. 1. Now bake at 350°F for about 12-14 minutes 1. You may add more chocolate chips on top when finished! Great w/ a glass milk!
But it's the brown butter that take these cookies over the top! It is the best of an oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie combined! Every bite is filled with something wonderful. Everyone has a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, and this oatmeal one is mine. An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!