How To Shred Crab Sticks Quickly!!!. Take the crab sticks out of the plastic film. Pressing down on the side of the knife blade, slide it over the crab stick in one direction. If you do this on the top, side and bottom of the stick in the same way, it will shred apart easily.
So I tried this method and it went well, so. When pressing down on the knife blade from the side and sliding it over the crab. Crab sticks are a notoriously delicious snack. You can cook How To Shred Crab Sticks Quickly!!! using 2 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of How To Shred Crab Sticks Quickly!!!
- Prepare 1 of as many (as needed) Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 of Knife.
If you haven't tried them before, their golden-brown crisp is sure to be a hit in your kitchen. Crab sticks are ultimately a snack food at heart, so it stands to reason they would work so well with snack dips. If you have any favourite kinds of dip, you might try. Anyone have any tips for shredding up those icky rolled sticks?
How To Shred Crab Sticks Quickly!!! instructions
- Take the crab sticks out of the plastic film. Pressing down on the side of the knife blade, slide it over the crab stick in one direction..
- If you do this on the top, side and bottom of the stick in the same way, it will shred apart easily..
- After shredding, cut it in half or whatever length you prefer before using in your cooking so it mixes easily with the other ingredients..
- An easier version: Even if you just press the side of your knife firmly on the crab stick, it will still separate pretty well..
- Variation, using chicken tenders: Press down hard on the side of a cooked chicken tender so that it's flattened to half its original thickness. Shred with your hands..
- Variation using ham: To pull apart a stack of ham slices that you've julienned, hold the shreds with the cut sides facing up, and poke with your knife tip. They'll separate easily..
- A recipe using crab sticks: "Easy! Sticky Okra Salad".
- A recipe using crab sticks: "Seafood & Wakame Seaweed Salad".
- Mamanma used crab sticks in her "Crab Stick & Mayo Rice Bowl".
- Donpintan used them in "Simple Daikon Radish & Crab Stick Salad".
- Haruit sent in this cute photo of an onigiri rice ball using shredded crab sticks!.
You need to shredded your crab stick. Add cream cheese and salt & pepper in the bowl. INGREDIENTS: Crab sticks, Egg, Mexican mix cheese, Cumin, Zucchini, Vegetable spray, Salt , pepper , Butter, Papr. How to Make Halal Kani Mayo Sushi. Crab sticks are a form of imitation crab meat.